Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The first step into the big bad world of blogging


Blogging is a dangerous sport. This is my first blog and I can see it eating up much of my life, the little time that I have spare although I am not sure what the purpose of this blog is meant to be. To a certain extent I suppose it is an ego thing. I believe that my opinions and thoughts are interesting and important enough to be worth sharing with other people, well I'm not sure if that is the case and we shall see...


I have also uploaded a photo in order to make this a little more interesting and this is the only half decent one of me on my usb pen so here you go, me on the ferris wheel at the Brandenburger Tor for the tag der Deutschen Einheit. I am currently living in berlin so this is not just any old tourist photo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Photographic said...

Hi Georgina

What a fascinating story. Soumds like you had a bit of excitement getting to France.

I noticed that your Grandmother is in Monflanquin which is where I live with my family.

I have been keeping ablog for nearly 4 years about our move to France too.

Keep it up I will bookmark and follow your travels.

Best regards


Phil

www.perigordvacance.com

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home